Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello Summer

{Hello summer}
{hello gloriously empty calendar}
{hello cracking the window at night for a cool breeze}
{hello coloring with crayons just 'cause I can}
{hello sleeping in 'til ten}
{hello subduing the urge to burn my philosophy textbook and selling it to Amazon instead}
{hello capris and flip flops}
{hello reading the the books *I* want to read}
{hello finally having the time to organize my room}
{hello pushing my baby brother in the swing}
{hello (hopefully) twice as many hours at work}
{hello sleepovers and chick flicks}
{hello staying up t'il 2 AM because I want to, not because I have a major paper due tomorrow}
{helloooo, summah!}

[inspiration cred goes to Simply SA and her 'Hello Monday' posts]

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels." Proverbs 1:5
"How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" Psalm 119:103
I can't wait to hear what you have to say to me, whether it be words of wisdom or some sweet honey of encouragement. But if it isn't either of those, please be respectful and keep your thoughts to yourself.