Thursday, September 29, 2011

More About Me

 I can't for the life of me find the time to come up with a decent blog post of my own, so I'm tagging along with Simply SA and her all-about-me ABC blog post ~ enjoy!

Age? twenty-one and lovin it!
Bed Size? twin, mostly because I've never lived anywhere that's big enough for anything else =P
Chore that you hate? cleaning the bathroom ::shudder::
Dogs? my dog's an idiot, but at least he's cute. my dogs gotta be cute =)
Essential way to start the day? enough time to wake up slowwwly and look out the window and relish a few moments all to mine-selfs.
Favorite Color? there's at least one shade of each color that I like... but I've yet to find an ugly shade of blue
Gold or Silver? silver goes better with my 'look,' so I'll go with that
Height? 5 '4" ::sigh:: now THIRD tallest of the sibs {some perspective: I'm the oldest}... and even that's not going to last long - the next two are catching up fast.
Instruments you play? kindabutnotreally violin. I suck at it.
Job title? crew member. Im'a NOT telling you where.
Kids? generally cute & crazy, mostly loveable.. and faaar in the future.
Live...? in a house more than twice as big as our old one on three acres with lots of trees and elbow room! and I never want to leave =)
Mother's name? Carrie
Nickname? one lady at work calls me  'ladybug,' but even she doesn't know why. nothing else has ever stuck.
Overnight hospital stays? last year with DKA.
Pet peeves? professors that assign homework like theirs is the only class you're taking that semester, and grossly mispronounced/misspelled words
Quote from a movie? Mal: "This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode."  ~ Serenity, one of the awesomest and most unappreciated movies out there.
Right or left handed? Right
Siblings? ten {yes, siblings}
Underwear? no comment.
Typed or handwritten? the way I hold a pen/pencil is just horrible and I usually end up cramping it up really bad if I do it for any length of time, so typed if I can. But I still always write my letters by hand.
Vegetables you hate? cooked spinach. most cooked leafy greens, actually.
What makes you late? generally other people. I hate it when someone's late, so I rarely am myself.
Yummy food you make? quiche! my daddy likes my quiche better than even a chef's that he had once =)
Zoo animals? the red panda (which isn't actually a panda) and the penguins.

1 comment:

  1. This was fun to read! I'm also a huge red panda fan. And the TY beany baby shares my birthday! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

"A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels." Proverbs 1:5
"How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" Psalm 119:103
I can't wait to hear what you have to say to me, whether it be words of wisdom or some sweet honey of encouragement. But if it isn't either of those, please be respectful and keep your thoughts to yourself.