Sunday, June 5, 2011

Party Time!

What's the point of a rhetorical writing blog if you know absolutely nothing about the rhetor? {and I'm in the mood for some fun and maybe some sweet prizes, too *wink*} SO, without further ado. . . . .





What are two songs that describe you? Michael W. Smith's "Missing Person" and Francesca Battistelli's "It's Your Life"
What do you most fear? that I'll never get my diabetes under control and have serious complications when I get older.

How do you normally do you hair?
almost always a ponytail, except on Sundays when I get a little more creative. but I do little girl hair more than my own, and that's yielded some awesome hairdos :)
What color(s) dominate(s) your wardrobe? blue. and blue. and a touch of blue. and maybe a little green. . . . oh, and there's some blue in there too :D

Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies? smoothies, hands down. I love fruity concoctions, and if I want ice cream, I'll go *eat* it, thank you very much.
Do you like the color pink? not the biggest fan, but apparently I look good in it so I'm willing to tolerate some of the more neutral shades.
What is your favorite flower?
I have yet to meet a flower I didn't like, but I've always loved morning glories :)

 
How many states have you been to? Hm. I've lived in three, and visited several others... I'd say about eight.
What is your favorite thing about June?
it's the first full month of summer, with nothing but more summer to look forward to! sleeping in when I want to, reading books that I feel like reading, and finishing up all those projects I never got around to during the school months :)
Describe your "dream" wedding location. ohhh, right here. yes pleeeez :)))

Yay! wasn't that fun? yes. you had fun. just admit it :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating Kristen! I loved reading your answers!

    You have a very lovely blog btw!

    Blessings,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

"A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels." Proverbs 1:5
"How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" Psalm 119:103
I can't wait to hear what you have to say to me, whether it be words of wisdom or some sweet honey of encouragement. But if it isn't either of those, please be respectful and keep your thoughts to yourself.